|Single by Clint Black|
|from the album Killin' Time|
|B-side||"Live and Learn"|
|Released||June 18, 1990|
|Format||7" single, Cassingle|
|Producer(s)||James Stroud & Mark Wright|
|Clint Black singles chronology|
"Nothing's News" is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Clint Black. It was released in June 1990 as the fifth and final single from his debut album Killin' Time. It was his first single not to chart at number 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart but it did reach number 1 on The Canadian RPM country Tracks chart.
The song is about getting together with good friends at the bar and thinking about the times when life was better.
"Nothing's News" would only reach number 3 on the Hot Country Songs chart. It became his fifth consecutive number one hit on the Canadian RPM charts where it spent one week at number 1 beginning September 15, 1990.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||24|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||24|
- AOL Music profile for "Nothing's News"
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1339." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 15, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Clint Black Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1990". RPM. December 22, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Best of 1990: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
"Next to You, Next to Me'"
|RPM Country Tracks
September 15, 1990
"Jukebox in My Mind"