From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word novus means "new" in Latin.
Novus may also refer to:
- Novus, former credit card partner of the Discover Card
- Novus Biologicals, a biotech company based in Littleton, Colorado, USA
- Novus Entertainment, a Canadian telecommunications company
- Novus International, an animal health and nutrition company
- Novus Records, a United States jazz and contemporary jazz record label
- Novus Leisure, a British company owning bars and nightclubs including the Tiger Tiger chain
- Anio Novus, an aqueduct of Rome
- Novus, the planet featured in the Stargate Universe episode "Common Descent"
- Novus, a race of sentient machines from the video game Universe at War: Earth Assault
- Novus Magnificat, a New Age album by Constance Demby
- Tata Novus, Tata Motors' 2005 first new offering
- "Novus", the closing song on Santana's album Shaman, featuring Placido Domingo
- Novuss, a game of physical skill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.