Nowicki (Polish pronunciation: [nɔˈvit͡ski]; feminine: Nowicka; plural: Nowiccy) is a Jewish and Polish surname. It comes from place names such as Nowice, which are derived from the Polish adjective nowy ("new"). The surname is somewhat more frequent in central Poland. It has many forms in other languages.
(Navickaja, Navitskaya, Navitskaia)
|Navickienė (married), Navickaitė, Navickytė (unmarried)
Novickienė (married), Novickaitė, Novickytė (unmarried)
(Novitsky, Novitskiy, Novitski, Novickij)
(Novitskaya, Novitskaia, Novickaja)
(Novitskyi, Novitskyy, Novickyj)
|Other||Nowitzki, Nowizki, Nowitzky, Novicki|
Nowicki may refer to:
- Andrzej Nowicki (disambiguation).
- Bartosz Nowicki, Polish athlete
- Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki is a British occult author, psychic, and esoteric practitioner.
- Franciszek Nowicki (1864 – 1935) was a Polish poet and socialist activist.
- Henryk Nowicki (1902–1969), known as Jerzy Zawieyski, a Polish playwright, prose writer, and Catholic political activist
- Jan Nowicki, a Polish actor.
- Janet Nowicki (April 6, 1953 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American figure skater and Olympic bronze medalist.
- Jerzy Nowicki, Polish sport shooter
- Maciej Nowicki, a Polish politician.
- Matthew Nowicki, a Polish architect
- Maksymilian Nowicki (October 9, 1826 -October 30, 1890) was a Polish zoologist and pioneer conservationist in Austrian Poland.
- Mieczysław Nowicki (born January 26, 1951) is a retired road bicycle racer from Poland.
Nowicka may refer to:
- Joanna Nowicka, a Polish archer.
- Katarzyna Nowicka, known as Novika, a Polish vocalist.
- Stanisława Nowicka, Polish dancer
- Wanda Nowicka (born 1956), Polish politician and activist
|surname Nowicki. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|