Nur zu Besuch
- For the unplugged album, see Nur zu Besuch: Unplugged im Wiener Burgtheater
|"Nur zu Besuch"|
|Single by Die Toten Hosen|
|from the album Auswärtsspiel|
|Released||July 29, 2002|
|Genre||Acoustic rock, soft rock, emo|
Andreas von Holst
|Die Toten Hosen singles chronology|
It is a tribute to someone who has recently died. The narrator, being at the grave at the time, expresses the sadness over it, love for the deceased and knows that in time it will go by and "the sun will shine again". The song is dedicated to Campino's mother Jennie.
The music video was directed by Olaf Heine.
In the video, Campino is sadly walking through a ghost town, till he meets another, smiling self, who slaps him to make him understand, that life isn't over, so people reappear on the streets and Campino seems to lighten up.
- "Nur zu Besuch" (Frege, von Holst/Frege) − 4:29
- "Runaway Train Driver" (Smith/Smith) – 3:11 (T.V. Smith cover)
- "Hirnfick (Futter für die Fische)" (Brainfuck (Food for the fish)) (von Holst/Frege) – 3:17
- "Nur zu Besuch" (Instrumental) - 3:18