Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nyanza may refer to:
- Nyanza, Rwanda
- Nyanza District, the district surrounding Nyanza, Rwanda
- Nyanza Province, Kenya
- Nyanza Lac, Burundi
- Nyanza, the Bantu word for lake, in particular:
- Nyanza, Nova Scotia
- SS Nyanza (1907), an Edwardian cargo steamship still trading on Lake Victoria in East Africa
- Nyanza (Company), a dye manufacturing company in Ashland, MA that went bankrupt in 1978
- Chartreuse (color)#Nyanza, a hue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.