From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nyanza may refer to:
- Nyanza, Rwanda
- Nyanza District, the district surrounding Nyanza, Rwanda
- Nyanza Province, Kenya
- Nyanza Lac, Burundi
- Nyanza, the Bantu word for lake, in particular:
- Nyanza, Nova Scotia
- SS Nyanza (1907), an Edwardian cargo steamship still trading on Lake Victoria in East Africa
- Nyanza (Company), a dye manufacturing company in Ashland, MA that went bankrupt in 1978
- Chartreuse (color)#Nyanza, a hue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.