From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with 00 (disambiguation) (two zeros) or O0 (disambiguation) (the letter "O" followed by zero).
|Look up oo, O.O, or öö in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OO or oo may refer to:
- Oô, a commune in France
- ‘Ō‘ō, an extinct bird of the genus Moho
- OO, Belgium's ICAO aircraft registration prefix
- O.O (also O.o or o.O), an emoticon to represent two eyes and a nose or mouth
- Oo (digraph), a digraph in orthography
- OO gauge, a 1:76.2 modelling scale in model railroading
- Oakley, Inc., NYSE stock ticker symbol OO
- Object-oriented programming, a computer programming paradigm
- Official Observer, an appointed amateur radio operator
- The carriage shed at Old Oak Common TMD (Network Rail depot code OO)
- Original Oratory, a competitive event in high school forensic competitions
- SkyWest Airlines (IATA code OO)
- 00 (disambiguation)
- O0 (disambiguation)
- Double-O, a producer and half of hip-hop duo Kidz in the Hall
- OOO (disambiguation)
- ∞, a symbol used to indicate infinity
- ᅇ, an obsolete unit of the Hangul alphabet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.