From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up octane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Octane is an alkane with the chemical formula C8H18.
Octane may also refer to:
- Octane (album), an album by Spock's Beard
- Octane (film), a 2003 film by Marcus Adams
- Octane (Sirius XM), a Sirius XM Radio hard rock channel
- Octane (Transformers), a Decepticon in the Transformers toyline
- Octane Magazine, a British car magazine
- Octane Render, a 3D rendering application
- SGI Octane, an SGI computer
- Slang name for trihexyphenidyl, owing to its trade name of Artane and stimulating effects.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Octane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.