Okamoto Station (Hyōgo)
(Redirected from Okamoto Station (Hyogo))
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Okamoto Gochome, Higashinada, Kobe, Hyōgo
|Operated by||Hankyu Corporation|
|Line(s)||Kobe Main Line|
In the area around Okamoto Station, there are two famous 'Bairin', spots to see plum flowers in early spring. Those are Okamoto Bairin and Hokura Bairin.
There are two side platforms serving a track each.
|1||■ Kobe Line||for Kobe-sannomiya, Shinkaichi and the Sanyo Railway Main Line|
|2||■ Kobe Line||for Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi, Ōsaka (Umeda), Kyōto and Takarazuka|
- Settsu-Motoyama Station (JR Kōbe Line)
- Konan University
- Konan Women's University
- Konan Girls' Junior and Senior High School
- Kobe Pharmaceutical University
- Yamate Road
- Kobe City Bus
- Route 30 for Hanshin Fukae, Higashinada Senior High School, and Fukae-Hamamachi
- Route 31 for JR Konan-Yamate / for Uzumoridai
- Route 33 for JR Konan-Yamate / for Hanshin Mikage Minamiguchi
- Route 34 for JR Konan-Yamate / for Uozaki-Hamamachi
- Kobe Minato Kanko
- Route 11 directly to Rokko Island
- Route 12 for Hanshin Mikage and Rokko Island / for Shukugawa Green Town (Hankyu Shukugawa Station)
|Hankyu Kobe Line (HK-11)|
|Ashiyagawa (HK-10)||Local||Mikage (K-12)|
|Shukugawa (HK-09)||Rapid Express||Rokkō (K-13)|
|Shukugawa (HK-09)||Limited Express "Atago"
(operated during crowded season)
|Shukugawa (HK-09)||Limited Express
Morning Commutation Limited Express
- Kobe city statistics April 2008–March 2009. Number of boarding passengers.