One Court Square
|One Court Square|
|Roof||658 ft (201 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill|
One Court Square, also known as the Citigroup Building, is a 50-story 200.5-metre (658 ft) office tower in Long Island City, Queens across the East River from Manhattan in New York City. It was completed in 1990 by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP for Citigroup. The tower is the tallest building in New York City (and State) outside of Manhattan. WNYZ-LP (also known as Pulse 87) broadcasts from the top of this building. It is one of the city's 58th tallest building.
It is not to be mistaken for the Citigroup Center in Manhattan, which is across the street from Citigroup's main headquarters at 399 Park Avenue. Both buildings are accessible via subway stations on the IND Queens Boulevard Line (E M trains).
The building is parodied in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV as the LC24 Tower.
- Opened in 1990
- Green-tinted glass-wrapped
- 50 Stories above ground (54 total)
- 27 passenger elevators; 4 freight elevators and 6 escalators
- 1,401,630 Rentable Square Feet (130,203 Square Meters)
- Owned by Savanna
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings and Merrill
- Construction Manager: Turner Construction