|Comune di Ostiano|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Province of Cremona (CR)|
|• Total||19.4 km2 (7.5 sq mi)|
|Population (Dec. 2004)|
|• Density||160/km2 (410/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Ostiano is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Cremona in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 90 kilometres (56 mi) southeast of Milan and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) northeast of Cremona. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 3,054 and an area of 19.4 square kilometres (7.5 sq mi).
Among the churches in the territory are:
- Oratory of the Disciplini
- Pieve di San Gaudenzio former abbey church
- San Michele Arcangelo parish church
- Chiesa di Torricella Romanesque oratory
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.