Jump to navigation Jump to search
P2P may refer to:
Distribution and logistics
- Peer-to-peer (disambiguation)
- Point-to-point (disambiguation) or port-to-port
Art, entertainment, and media
- Practisin2Play, an online guitar lessons website by Mike Walker (jazz guitarist)
- Pulled-to-publish, a term used in fan fiction circles to indicate that a work got picked up by a publisher (e.g., Fifty Shades of Grey)
- Pray to Pepe the Frog, an internet meme
In business and politics
- Pay to play in gaming, politics, and music
- Procure-to-pay, a business process in procurement
- Purchase-to-pay, relating to the business process of purchasing
- Permission to pollute, the subject of emissions trading
Events and organizations
- People to People Student Ambassador Program, a cultural and educational travel program for students
- Pier to Pub, the largest open water swimming race in the world, held annually in Lorne, Australia
- P2P Foundation, an organization and network exploring the social and political implications of peer to peer systems.
- Person-to-person (disambiguation)
- Phenyl-2-propanone, a chemical substance used in organic chemistry; see Phenylacetone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.