PBS Digital Studios
PBS Digital Studios is a YouTube channel and network through which PBS distributes original educational web video content. It comprises both original series and partnerships with existing YouTube channels. Most of the series are about science, pop culture, art, food, news, and music, though the channel originally launched with a series of video remixes based on PBS icons such as Mr. Rogers.
The PBS Digital Studios network has received more than 500 million views and has over 7 million subscribers. Popular series found on their channels include Crash Course, Blank on Blank, It’s Okay To Be Smart, and the multiple Webby Award-winning PBS Idea Channel. Each month, the shows average more than 5 million streams.
Its first scripted series, Frankenstein, MD, launched on August 19, 2014 and ran until October 31, 2014.
In 2015, PBS Digital Studios partnered with the Green brothers' series Crash Course, commissioning three courses in astronomy, U.S. government, and philosophy.  Crash Course Astronomy launched January 15, 2015, Crash Course U.S. Government & Politics launched January 23, 2015, and Crash Course Philosophy launched February 8, 2016.
In 2017 the network cancelled a slew of its shows, including popular channels like PBS Game/Show & the PBS Idea Channel.
- Crash Course
- First Person
- PBS Space Time
- It's Okay to be Smart
- Above The Noise
- The Art Assignment
- Physics Girl
- Deep Look
- PBS Eons
- PBS Idea Channel
- Everything But The News
- Songs for Unusual Creatures
- PBS Game/Show
- Blank on Blank
- Unusual Spaces
- Shanks FX
- Full Time Kid
- Coma Niddy
- Modern Comedian
- Gross Science
- PBS Infinite Series
- PBS Digital Studios: YouTube Channel—the location of their original web content
- Current PBS Digital Studios YouTube Shows
- National Public Media—information from the National Public Media website
- PBS—videos of PBS personalities whose words have been autotuned and remixed
- Forbes—Looking back on one year of PBS Digital Studios
- Looking Back On A Year Of PBS Digital Studios, July 18, 2013.
- First scripted series from PBS Digital Studios updates Frankenstein for modern age, July 25, 2014.
- PBS Digital Studios to Premiere First Scripted Series 'Frankenstein, M.D.' on Tuesday, August 19 Archived 2014-08-26 at the Wayback Machine., July 23, 2014.
- PBS Launching 4 New Digital Original Series, May 5, 2014.
- "Big news! BrainCraft joins PBS Digital Studios". braincraft.tv. Retrieved 2015-11-18.
- "Dianna Cowern's 'Physics Girl' Joins PBS Digital Studios". Tubefilter. Retrieved 2015-11-18.