PGC may refer to:
- petagram (Pg) of Carbon - one Pg =1015 grams=one billion metric tonnes
- PGC 1000714, is a ring galaxy.
- PGC-1α protein is the master regulator of mitochondrial biogenesis
- The University of Pennsylvania Glee Club
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Persian Gulf Cup, Iran's Highest Football (Soccer) League
- Planet GameCube.com - Now known as Nintendo World Report.com
- Playwrights Guild of Canada
- Principal Galaxies Catalogue
- Postgraduate Certificate Usually written as PgC.
- PostgreSQL embedded SQL/C pre-compiler
- Primordial Germ Cell
- Prince George's County, Maryland
- Principle of Generic Consistency
- Professional Graphics Controller
- Program chain - defines the order in which cells, tiles (video, menus, etc.) are played back on a DVD
- Punjab Group of Colleges, college group in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PGC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.