|Website||Page 44 On Myspace
Page 44 on Facebook
|Past members||Paul Bugden
The band ha played on national TV, namely Channel 4's Popworld, where they were interviewed by Alex Zane as well as performing live to over half a million viewers. They made their appearance on the show because the show's viewers voted their song "The Grey Room" as their favorite at the time. They have opened for bands such as Boy Kill Boy, Captain Phoenix, The Standards, & The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. BBC said the band might become "tomorrow's superstars".
In 2006, they came in 2nd out of 1,000 bands in the national Emergenza live band competition. In 2007, the band was crowned the best unsigned band in the Midlands. The band won the title of Carling Supports Champions for Birmingham again in October 2007. In 2006, they were crowned Champions of the Midlands Emergenza Live Band competition and went on to finish second in the Emergenza UK National Final. The competition, which was judged by Sony, Universal, Interscope, and NME, took place in London.
36 second sample of Page 44's Song "We Know The Way"
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
When asked about what genre Page 44 falls into, Adam Stanford has said the band's music spans over many genres, from alternative rock to indie, and has described their overall sound as "energetic rock". Page 44 falls into many other subgenres, such as Powerpop.
The current lineup includes Adam Stanford on Guitar and Vocals, Adam "Viggy" Vygus on lead Vocals and Guitar, Zach Phelps on Bass and backup vocals, & Jay Brown on drums.
The original bassist Paul Bugden left in early 2007, and was replaced by Samuel Wilson. The original drummer, Elliot Vaughan had a falling out with the band and left in 2007. Shortly after, he was replaced by Laurent "Lozz" Gillgrass, who left the band in early 2008, and was replaced by Mark Rabone. In 2009, Bassist and backing vocalist Samuel Wilson left the band to attend college, and was replaced by Zach Phelps. Drummer Mark Robone left in 2010 and was replaced by Jay Brown.
Their single, "With or Without Your Help", was produced by Joe Gibb (who has produced albums for Funeral for a Friend, Million Dead & Brigade), is available for download on iTunes.. Three new songs, from the Mini-EP Crash Factory Sessions, were put up on the band's Myspace in late April 2008. The songs include "No Truth at All", "To Make You Proud", and a re-recording of "Watch Me Fade". On 13 June 2008 they headlined at the Carling Academy in Burmingham. The band's newest single "Answers" came out on 27 July 2009, released digitally on iTunes and other online mediums.
Page 44 began recording their debut album, All That Changes, Stays the Same in January 2013. The album was crowdfunded through PledgeMusic and is released on 25 March 2013. The band toured areas of England in support of the album in early 2013. They also played on the UK leg of Vans Warped Tour in November 2013.
Page 44 has so far released 6 EPs and 1 studio album.
- (2004) A Slice of Fried Gold (15:01)
- (2005) The Grey Room EP (7:57)
- The Grey Room (4:32)
- Human Traffic (3:26)
- (2007) With or Without Your Help EP (11:54)
- With or Without Your Help (3:37)
- With or Without Your Help (remix version) (2:32)
- With or Without Your Help (acoustic version) (3:02)
- Anywhere (2:45)
- (2008) Crash Factory Sessions (10:59)
- No Truth At All (4:13)
- To Make You Proud (3:14)
- Watch Me Fade (3:34)
- (2009) Answers EP (12:29)
- Answers (4:29)
- Answers (Acoustic) (3:50)
- Answers (Live) (4:12)
- (2012) Leave The Last Man Behind EP (13:07)
- Answers (4:21)
- Closer (3:02)
- Only For The Night (3:43)
- Watch Me Fade (3:04)
- (2013) All That Changes, Stays The Same (36:13)
- Growing Pains (2:53)
- Watch Me Fade (3:02)
- Now That We're Older (3:38)
- Answers (4:17)
- No Truth at All (4:09)
- Only for the Night (3:43)
- Siren (3:49)
- Closer (2:59)
- I Wish You Luck (4:27)
- Hide and Seek (3:20)
- Broken Hearts & Broken Strings (3:53)
- Is It My Fault? (3:40)
- Cullwick, Emma (2006-06-16). "Turn to Page 44 for excitement! Redditch: Up-and-coming band sees national TV slot as breakthrough". Birmingham Mail. p. 25.
- "BBC WM Introducing rocks The Robin!". BBC. 2007-11-07. Retrieved 2008-08-05.
- redbullbedroom jam
- "Page 44 - Features - Rock Sound Magazine". Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "Already Heard Track Guide: Page 44 - All That Changes, Stays the Same". Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "ALBUM: Page 44 – All That Changes, Stays The Same". Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- Page 44 tour dates
- "Page 44 Added To Vans Warped Tour UK 2013". 30 October 2013. Retrieved 5 April 2017.