From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paint, paint, painted, paints, or paintwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paint is a pigmented liquid or paste used to apply color to a surface, often by artists.
Paint may also refer to:
- Paint, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Paint Township (disambiguation), various townships in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Paint River, Michigan
- Paint Creek (disambiguation), numerous streams in the U.S.
- Paint Branch, a stream in Maryland
Art and entertainment
- Paint (band), a Canadian indie rock group based in Toronto
- Paint, a station ident for BBC Two television
- "Paint", a song by Roxette from Look Sharp!
- Paint (software), a simple graphics painting program from Microsoft
- GNU Paint, a free and open source raster graphics editor similar to Microsoft Paint
- Paint.NET, proprietary freeware raster graphics editor program for Microsoft Windows
- PCPaint, an early DOS-based graphics program
- MacPaint, an early Macintosh graphics program
- XPaint, an X/11 based graphics program
- Henry Nicholas Paint (1830–1921), Canadian politician, shipowner and merchant
- American Paint Horse, a breed
- Paint, another term for Key, the area around the basket
- Chillicothe Paints baseball team
- Painted (album), 2012 album by Narrows
- "Painted" (song), 2015 song by MS MR
- Painter (disambiguation)
- Painting (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.