From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parsi of Pärsi may refer to:
- Parsi, a member of the Zoroastrian community of the Indian subcontinent
- Persian language, referred to as Parsi (Farsi) by speakers of that language
- The Gujarati language as spoken by the Parsi
- Parsi (Tati), Iranian ethnic group from the Caucasus (Tat people)
- Proposed unit of currency to replace the Iranian rial
- Parsi, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Arsham Parsi, Iranian LGBT Human Rights activist
- Trita Parsi, Iranian writer
- Pärsi, village in Viljandi County in southern Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.