|Born||June 12, 1962|
Paul Schulze (born June 12, 1962) is an American actor best known for portraying Ryan Chappelle on the Fox series 24 from 2001 to 2004 and Father Phil Intintola on the HBO series The Sopranos from 1999 to 2006.
Schulze was featured on Fox's legal drama, Justice and has guest-starred on Law & Order, JAG, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The West Wing, NCIS, Oz, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Cold Case, Boston Legal, Journeyman, Numb3rs, Mad Men, Criminal Minds, The Closer, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Suits. His film appearances include New Jersey Drive (1995), Clockers (1995), Don't Say a Word (2001), and the David Fincher films Panic Room (2002) and Zodiac (2007). Schulze next appeared as Michael Burnett in Rambo, the 2008 fourth installment of the Rambo film saga.
- New Jersey Drive (1995)
- Clockers (1995)
- Don't Say a Word (2001)
- Panic Room (2002)
- Zodiac (2007)
- Rambo (2008)
- Are You Here (2014)
- The Punisher (2017)
- "Today in history". ABC News. Associated Press. June 12, 2014.
- "Paul Schulze Biography (1962?-)". FilmReference.com. Retrieved March 9, 2009.
- "Nurse Jackie: Official Site". Sho.com. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- Starr, Michael (June 30, 2008). "Nurse Edie: First Look at Sopranos Star's Dark, New Hospital Comedy". New York Post. NYPost.com. Retrieved March 8, 2009.
- "Cable Networks Draw Big Names For New 2009 Series". NBCWashington.com. December 22, 2008. Retrieved March 8, 2009.
- Paul Schulze on IMDb
- Misc. video interviews at Movieweb.com
- short film "Blindsight"
- short film "Last Writes"
- short film "Copland"
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|