|Born||June 12, 1962|
Paul Schulze (born June 12, 1962) is an American actor.
Schulze was featured on Fox's legal drama, Justice and has guest-starred on Law & Order, JAG, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The West Wing, NCIS, Oz, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Cold Case, Boston Legal, Journeyman, Numb3rs, Mad Men, Criminal Minds, The Closer, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Suits and Z Nation. His film appearances include New Jersey Drive (1995), Clockers (1995), Don't Say a Word (2001), and the David Fincher films Panic Room (2002) and Zodiac (2007). Schulze next appeared as Michael Burnett in Rambo, the 2008 fourth installment of the Rambo film saga.
- "Today in history". ABC News. Associated Press. June 12, 2014.
- "Paul Schulze Biography (1962?-)". FilmReference.com. Retrieved March 9, 2009.
- "Nurse Jackie: Official Site". Sho.com. Archived from the original on June 14, 2010. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- Starr, Michael (June 30, 2008). "Nurse Edie: First Look at Sopranos Star's Dark, New Hospital Comedy". New York Post. NYPost.com. Retrieved March 8, 2009.
- "Cable Networks Draw Big Names For New 2009 Series". NBCWashington.com. December 22, 2008. Retrieved March 8, 2009.
- Paul Schulze on IMDb
- Misc. video interviews at Movieweb.com
- short film "Blindsight"
- short film "Last Writes"
- short film "Copland"
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|