Paul Tucker (artist)
Tucker at the 2008 Sci-Fi on the Rock convention
November 4, 1981
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
|Dystopian Dream Girl |
Proof of Concept
The Underworld Railroad
Born in St. John's, Newfoundland, Tucker claims his fascination with comics started as a child, and stuck with him as he attained his Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts at Memorial University of Newfoundland Sir Wilfred Grenfell College in Corner Brook. After this he taught English in Japan for a year.
- Dystopian Dream Girl
- Proof of Concept (AiT/PlanetLar)
- The Underworld Railroad (2007, Viper Comics)
- Tet (2015, IDW Publishing)
- Nobody is in Control (2019)
- Google John Smith - a collaboration with writer Aaron Goulding, about a man named John Smith who strives to claim the top Google search result for his own name.
- Salvatore, Brian (July 21, 2014). "IDW and Comics Experience Partner to Publish Creator-Owned Series". multiversitycomics.com. Multiversity Comics. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "TET #1". comicbookroundup.com. Comic Book Roundup. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
|This profile of a Canadian comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|