Pavón or Pavon can refer to:
- Horned guan (Spanish, pavón)
- Doxocopa pavon, a brush-footed butterfly from the genus Doxocopa commonly known as the pavon
- Teatro Pavón, a theatre in Seville
- Pavón Prison, a notorious prison at Fraijanes, Guatemala
- Pavón, Santa Fe, a town in Santa Fe, Argentina
- Battle of Pavón (1861)
- Isla Pavón, an island in the Santa Cruz River in southern Argentina
- Blanca Estela Pavón, Mexican actress
- Carlos Pavón, a Honduran football player
- Enrique Pavón Pereyra, Argentine historian and biographer
- Francisco García Pavón, a Spanish novelist
- Francisco Pavón, a Spanish football defender
- Cristian Pavón, Argentine footballer
- José Antonio Pavón Jiménez, Spanish botanist in South America
- José María Morelos y Pavon, a military leader who fought in the Mexican War of Independence
- Michel Pavon, a former French football midfielder
- Luz Pavon, Model and the founder of PAVON NYC, a clothing brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.