Advertising for Pay Dirt on the Moving Picture World (June 1916)
|Directed by||Henry King|
|Produced by||E.D. Horkheimer|
|Distributed by||General Film Company|
Pay Dirt is a 1916 American silent drama film directed by Henry King and starring himself, Marguerite Nichols, Gordon Sackville, Mollie McConnell, Daniel Gilfether, and Charles Dudley. The film was released by General Film Company on June 18, 1916.
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2018)
- Henry King as The Easterner
- Marguerite Nichols as Kate Gardner
- Gordon Sackville as Peter Gardner
- Mollie McConnell as Moll
- Daniel Gilfether as Dick Weed
- Charles Dudley as Oby
- Philo McCullough as Turner
- Ruth White as Doris Wendell
- Bruce Smith as Doris's Father
- "Pay Dirt". afi.com. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Pay Dirt". AllMovie. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Pay Dirt". TCM.com. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Pay Dirt
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|