From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Perea)
|Look up Peraia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peraia, Peræa and Perea may refer to :
- Peraia, Pella, a village in the Pella regional unit
- Peraia, Thessaloniki, a suburban city in the Thessaloniki regional unit
in Asia Minor
- Peræa Rhodiorum, possessions of Rhodes in Asia Minor between 167 BE until the 2nd century AD
in the Middle East
- Perea (region), a region of Ancient Israel east of the Jordan river
- Perea (surname), a Spanish-language surname, including a list of name holders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peraia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.