|Parent||West Coast Motors|
|Service area||Scottish Borders
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||45 (February 2016)|
The company started as a taxi service in 1972, operating in the small village of Burnmouth in the Scottish Borders, before moving to new larger premises in Berwick-upon-Tweed in 2002. In 2013 a second depot was opened in St Boswells following the winning of a number of routes previously operated by Munro's of Jedburgh. In February 2016, the business was sold by Richard Perryman to West Coast Motors.
Perryman's operate scheduled bus services under contract to the Scottish Borders Council as well as private hire coaches.
As at February 2016 the fleet consisted of 36 buses and coaches.
- Companies House extract company no 6445349 Perrymans Buses Limited
- Bus jons boost...but Munro's misses out Selkirk Weekend Advertiser 20 June 2013
- Tender losses force Munro's closure Bus & Coach Professional 10 July 2013
- Perryman's Buses taken over by West Coast Motors The Scotsman 26 February 2016
- Fast growing Perryman's places its largest ever order for buses with UK manufacturer Optare The Bus People 2 July 2013
- Record Perryman Buses Delivery Bus & Coach Professional 23 September 2013
- "First Optare Low Carbon Solos for Perryman’s". Optare. 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "Perryman's Sign Deal for Low Carbon Buses". Perryman's Buses. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.