Peter G. Kelly
This article uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Peter G. Kelly
|Occupation||Lobbyist and political consultant|
|Awards||2015 Luminary Award|
Peter G. Kelly (born 1938) is an American lobbyist and political consultant. He received the 2015 Luminary Award in The World Affairs Council of CT.
Kelly was a founding partner Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly (BMSK) and its successor, Black, Kelly, Scruggs & Healey (BKSH & Associates), one of the most powerful lobbying firms in the United States, owned by public relations powerhouse Burson-Marsteller.
Activity in international relations
After retiring from BKSH, Kelly worked with The PBN Company, has served as Vice Chairman of International Foundation for Election Systems (IFES), as director and treasurer for the National Democratic Institute, and as Managing Director of Burson-Marsteller in Latin America. He is a former Chairman of IFES's Board.
- "Luminary Award 2015: Honoring Peter G. Kelly". Ctwac.org. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- CNA Corporation - Peter G. Kelly Archived 2008-05-13 at the Wayback Machine
- The Slickest Shop In Town, Time Magazine, May 3, 1986
- Access PBN: Our Leaders Archived 2008-07-06 at the Wayback Machine
- "Board". IFES. Archived from the original on 2009-03-01. Retrieved Oct 16, 2009. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This biographical article related to politics in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|