Current station building
3516 South Street|
Ettrick, VA 23803
|Owned by||CSX Transportation|
|Platforms||1 island and 1 side platform|
|Passengers (2017)||30,801 annually 2.47%|
Petersburg is an Amtrak railroad station located at 3516 South Street in Ettrick, Virginia just outside the city of Petersburg. The station was built in 1955 by the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad (ACL) and is near Virginia State University and Rogers Stadium.
In the 1970s Amtrak also served Union Station in Petersburg.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, Commonwealth of Virginia" (PDF). Amtrak Government Affairs. November 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Feds propose moving Amtrak station out of Ettrick". The Progress-Index. May 17, 2017. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
Media related to Petersburg (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Petersburg, VA
- Petersburg, Virginia; Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Petersburg Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide - Train Web)
|This Virginia train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|