|Birth name||Philip Beasley|
|Genres||Hip hop, west coast hip hop|
|Years active||2007– present|
|Labels||SMC Recordings, RBC Records, Town Thizzness, Livewire Records, Hittin' Spittin' Entertainment, INgrooves|
|Associated acts||Thai VG, 2 Chainz, E-40, J. Stalin, , Mistah F.A.B., Keak da Sneak, Too Short, Waka Flocka Flame, Jim Jones, Cookie Money, Mozzy|
He first began his career in 2007 when he recruited fellow rappers Mistah F.A.B., J. Stalin, Shady Nate, Beeda Weeda, Ray Ryda, Eddi Projex & Lil Al tha Gamer to come on tour with him. The tour, "Stan Bizzness BG's", was cancelled after Philthy was arrested for selling cocaine, after which he was sentenced to a year in jail.
- 1 Controversy
- 2 Discography
- 2.1 Studio albums
- 2.2 EPs
- 2.3 Independent albums
- 2.4 Mixtapes
- 2.5 with The Boy Boy Young Me$$ AKA Messy Marv
- 2.6 with Chris Lockett
- 2.7 with DJ Fresh
- 2.8 with J-Diggs
- 2.9 with J. Stalin
- 2.10 with Pooh Hefner
- 2.11 with Ray Rydah
- 2.12 with Stevie Joe
- 2.13 with Teek da Kid
- 2.14 with Thizz Nation
- 2.15 Singles
- 3 References
- 4 External links
In 2009, he was arrested again by police for possession of an illegal weapon which was loaded having appeared on the Discovery Channel's series Gang Wars. He was sentenced to probation and six months in jail.
On February 13, 2012, Philthy Rich was arrested with two other people after a rap concert at a nightclub in San Francisco, California for owning a Bentley that was reported stolen out of Las Vegas.
In August 2012, Philthy Rich was shot 3 times and drove himself to a hospital where he was released the following day.
On September 25, 2013, he released a track entitled "Swear to God" featuring Kurt Diggler. It dissed Bay Area rappers Kafani, Messy Marv & DB Tha General. The track is to appear on his upcoming album N.E.R.N.L. 3. In response, DB released a diss track at Philthy entitled "Luke 16:13" featuring Quise the Criminal on September 27, to be released on his upcoming album Motel 6. That same day Kafani released a diss track entitled "Philthy You a Verse Lick", and "Philthy Bitch" the next day, where he described how he decided to remove Philthy Rich from his song "Slide Thru" featuring Rayven Justice. On September 28, Philthy Rich released another diss track entitled "The Ice Queen, The Girl Girl & The Bebe Store" which also dissed Lavish D. On October 1, 2013, Lavish released two diss tracks entitled "Lyrical Ether" and "King of Oakland". In response, Shady Nate & Philthy released a diss track entitled "Fuck Lavish D". Messy Marv plans on releasing a diss record entitled Philthy Rich Is a Bitch on October 22. On October 15, Philthy released a diss record entitled Messy Marv aka the Girl Girl Is a Fake Blood, containing a freestyle diss over Drake's "Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2". The next day, Marv dissed Philthy in a track entitled "I'm Right Here".
- Funk Or Die (2009)
- Loyalty B4 Royalty (2009)
- Neighborhood Supastar (2009)
- Neighborhood Supastar 2 (2010)
- Loyalty B4 Royalty Vol. 2 (2010)
- Trip'n 4 Life (2011)
- Loyalty B4 Royalty Vol. 3 (2011)
- Kill Zone (2012) – #40 U.S. Billboard Heatseekers Albums
- N.E.R.N.L. (2012)
- N.E.R.N.L. 2 (2013)
- N.E.R.N.L. 3 (2014)
- Slap House: Thizz Mix (2009)
- Funk or Die: The Leak (2009)
- Flyest Figga on 2 Feet (2009)
- Trip'n 4 Life: The Leak (2009)
- Streets on Lock EP (2010)
- Slap House Vol. 4 (2008)
- Free Philthy Rich (2009)
- Quit Hatin' on the Bay (2009)
- Funk Season (2009)
- Funk Season 2 (2010)
- Funk Season 3 (2011)
- Streets on Lock (2008)
- PhilthyFresh (2008)
- Hood Rich 3 (2011)
- GSlaps Radio Vol. 2 (2011)
- True Religion Shawty (2012)
- Conspiracy (with Dem Hoodstarz) (2012)
- Kill Zone: The Leak (2012)
- "Vampin In The Bay" (Dj Racks & Jim Jones) (2012)
- Messy Marv aka the Girl Girl Is a Fake Blood (2013)
with The Boy Boy Young Me$$ AKA Messy Marv
- Neighborhood Supastar Vol. 3 (2011)
with Chris Lockett
- 11-5900 (2012)
with DJ Fresh
- My Block: Welcome to Sem City (2008)
- My Block: Welcome to Sem City 2(2010)
- Izm 101 (2012)
with J. Stalin
- Early Morning Shift, Vol. 3 (2010)
with Pooh Hefner
- #NOBFE (2012)
- #NOBFE Vol. 2 (2013)
- #NOFBE Vol. 3 (2013)
with Ray Rydah
- Tha Skumbagz (2008)
with Stevie Joe
- Philthy Fresh (2009)
with Teek da Kid
- Town Bizz Allstars (2009)
with Thizz Nation
- Thizz Nation Vol. 27 (2010)
- 2008: "Straight Outta Oakland" (featuring Ros, J. Stalin, Stevie Joe, Kaz Kyzah, Shady Nate, Lil Blood, Eddi Projex, Beeda Weeda, Keak da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B. & Too Short)
- 2009: "Follow the Money" (featuring Stevie Joe & Kaz Kyzah)
- 2009: "Teeth 2 Feet" (featuring Keak da Sneak & Stevie Joe)
- 2009: "I Represent It"
- 2010: "Fell'n Like Pac" (featuring E-40)
- 2010: "Do It Better" (featuring Lil Kev)
- 2012: "Moving Birds" (featuring Waka Flocka Flame & YG Hootie)
- Oakland rapper Philthy Rich says he is clean | Crime & Courts | San Francisco | San Francisco Examiner. Sfexaminer.com. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich biography. Artistwiki.com. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich ft. Kurt Diggler – Swear To God (prod. Hitman Beatz) [Thizzler.com Exclusive on YouTube (2013-09-25). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- DB Tha General ft. Quise The Criminal – Luke 16:13 (Thizzler.com Exclusive) on YouTube (2013-09-27). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Kafani – Philthy You A Verse Lick (Philthy Rich Diss) (prod. De'la Musik) on YouTube (2013-09-27). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Kafani – Philthy Bitch [Prod. De'la Musik] on YouTube (2013-09-28). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich – Ice Queen & The Girl Girl: Bebe Store on YouTube (2013-09-28). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Lavish D – Lyrical Ether (Philthy Rich Diss) on YouTube (2012-08-17). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Lavish D – King Of Oakland (Philthy Rich Diss) on YouTube. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Shady Nate & Philthy Rich – "Fuck Lavish D" (Lavish D Diss) | Video Youtube – NMETV Latest Music Videos and Clips. Nme.Com. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Exclusive: Lil Paperd Up Mess – Philthy Rich Is A Bitch (Mixtape Cover). ThisIs50.com (2013-10-03). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich – “Pound Cake” (Messy Marv diss). Hip-hopvibe.com (2013-10-15). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Messy Marv – I'm Right Here (Philthy Rich Diss). Slumz.boxden.com. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich. billboard.com
- Philthy Rich Mixtape | Rap/Hip-hop mixtapes. Jumpinblack.com. Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich – Philthy Rich – GSlaps Radio Vol. 2 (Mixed By DJ Critical Hype) Hosted by DJ Critical Hype // Free Mixtape @. Datpiff.com (2011-10-19). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.
- Philthy Rich – True Religion Shawty (Free Mixtape) – The latest Bay Area rap and hip-hop music – Thizzler On The Roof. Thizzler.com (2012-02-10). Retrieved on 2014-01-14.