Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pickles, pickles, or Pickels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickles may refer to:
- A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle in American and Canadian English
- Other vegetables that have been pickled including:
- Pickles Reef, a coral reef in Florida
- Pickles (surname)
- Pickles Dillhoefer (1893–1922), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Pickles Douglas (1886–1954), English cricketeer
- Pickles, nickname of Marc-Édouard Vlasic (born 1987), defenseman for the San Jose Sharks
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pickles Oblong, a character from the cartoon The Oblongs
- Angelica Pickles, Charlotte Pickles, Didi Pickles, Dil Pickles, Drew Pickles, Lou Pickles, Lulu Pickles, Stu Pickles, and Tommy Pickles; characters from the cartoon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Pickles (Dethklok), the drummer of the metal band Dethklok in the universe of Metalocalypse
- Pickles, Alma's stuffed toy bunny from the animated series Doc McStuffins
- Pickles, the wife of character Buddy Sorrell from the 1960s TV comedy The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Pickles B.L.T, a Lalaloopsy character who is designed as a waitress
- Pickles (comic strip), a comic strip by Brian Crane
- "Pickles", a SpongeBob SquarePants season 1 episode
- Pickles (dog) (died 1967), dog that found the World Cup trophy in 1966
- Pickles, an Australian auction company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pickles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.