From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pickles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickles may refer to:
- A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle
- Other vegetables that have been pickled
- Pickles (surname)
- Pickles Dillhoefer (1893–1922), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Pickles Douglas (1886–1954), English cricketeer
- Pickles, nickname of Marc-Édouard Vlasic (born 1987), defenseman for the San Jose Sharks
- Pickles, pen name of Lisa Tolliver, coauthor of Experience the Alphabet!
Arts and entertainment
- Pickles, the drummer of the metal band Dethklok in the universe of Metalocalypse
- Pickles Oblong, a character from the cartoon The Oblongs
- Tommy Pickles, Dil Pickles, Stu Pickles, Didi Pickles, Lou Pickles, Lulu Pickles, Drew Pickles, Charlotte Pickles and Angelica Pickles; characters from the cartoon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Pickles, the wife of character Buddy Sorrell from the 1960s TV comedy The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Pickles, Alma's stuffed toy bunny from the animated series Doc McStuffins
- Pickles B.L.T, a Lalaloopsy character who is designed as a waitress
- Pickles (dog) (died 1967), dog that found the World Cup trophy in 1966
- Pickles Reef, a coral reef in Florida
- Pickles Auctions, an Australian company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pickles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.