Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pickles, pickles, or Pickels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pickles may refer to:
- A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle in American and Canadian English
- Other vegetables that have been pickled including:
- Pickles Reef, a coral reef in Florida
- Pickles (surname)
- Pickles Dillhoefer (1893–1922), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Pickles Douglas (1886–1954), English cricketeer
- Pickles, nickname of Marc-Édouard Vlasic (born 1987), defenseman for the San Jose Sharks
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pickles Oblong, a character from the cartoon The Oblongs
- Angelica Pickles, Charlotte Pickles, Didi Pickles, Dil Pickles, Drew Pickles, Lou Pickles, Lulu Pickles, Stu Pickles, and Tommy Pickles; characters from the cartoon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Pickles (Dethklok), the drummer of the metal band Dethklok in the universe of Metalocalypse
- Pickles, Alma's stuffed toy bunny from the animated series Doc McStuffins
- Pickles, the wife of character Buddy Sorrell from the 1960s TV comedy The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Pickles B.L.T, a Lalaloopsy character who is designed as a waitress
- Pickles (comic strip), a comic strip by Brian Crane
- "Pickles", a SpongeBob SquarePants season 1 episode
- Pickles (dog) (died 1967), dog that found the World Cup trophy in 1966
- Pickles, an Australian auction company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pickles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.