|Elevation||370 m (1,210 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
Pirawa is located at  It has an average elevation of 370 metres (1213 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Pirawa had a population of 11,182. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Pirawa has an average literacy rate of 66%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 58%. In Pirawa, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Vardhaman Be.d College, Guradiya, Pirawa
- Government College, pirawa, Rajasthan, India
- Zeal Educational & Welfare Society
- Secretary : Shahid Mohammad
Jain Aryan's Welfare And Education Society
- President: Saurabh Jain
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pirawa
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|