Pollycarpus Budihari Priyanto (born 25 January 1961 in Surakarta) is a former Garuda Indonesia airline pilot. He poisoned human rights activist Munir Said Thalib with arsenic on 7 September 2004. On 8 August 2005, he went on trial for the murder.
He was released on 26 December 2006, after receiving a month reduction on his sentence - less than the time remaining to serve - as part of a holiday amnesty.
- BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Pilot guilty of activist murder
- Activist's killer jailed for 20 years | World news | The Guardian
- Munir's murderer released on parole, Website Jakarta Post, 29 November 2014
- Fikri, Ahmad (29 August 2018). "Pollycarpus, Convicted Killer in Munir Murder Case, Freed Today". Tempo.co. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- Maharini, Tsarini (7 March 2018). "Pollycarpus Bergabung ke Partai Tommy Soeharto". detikcom. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Suspect in murder of Indonesia's top human rights activist goes on trial", AP
- "Indonesia pilot jailed for murder", BBC News
|This biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indonesian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|