|Owner||PT Insera Sena|
Polygon Bikes is a bicycle's trade name made by PT Insera Sena, an Indonesian bicycle manufacturer based in Sidoarjo, East Java. Polygon operates manufacturing facilities in various places in Indonesia. Polygon has a globally connected design team, and commonly used as sponsor and its bike in bicycle competition.
Polygon Bikes began building bicycles in 1989 for the Southeast Asian markets. They started manufacturing bicycles with steel and aluminium frames. In 1997, Polygon launched a concept store, Rodalink (Roda Lintas Khatulistiwa), which sells Polygon bikes, parts and accessories. In 2007, Polygon expanded its distribution in Australia. Polygon Bikes expanded to Europe in 2011, settling their headquarters of Europe in Germany. In April 2014, Polygon Bikes expanded again in America.
Polygon produces mountain bikes for several categories of use.
Polygon road bikes are manufactured in both state-of-the-art composite alloy and carbon frames.
Polygon Urban models feature aluminum construction.
Youth Bike Types: Youth Road, Youth Mountain 24", Youth Mountain 20".
Polygon works with their sponsored athletes in the development process to help them test and provide feedback on designs.
Polygon supports the following Athletes:
- Enduro: Dan Wolfe
- "Facilities « Insera Sena". www.insera.co.id. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "Our Teams & Riders". Polygon Bikes. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "About Us « Insera Sena". www.insera.co.id. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "Rodalink Indonesia | Toko Online Sepeda Berkualitas & Bergaransi". www.rodalink.com. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "Dealer". Polygon Bikes. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "History". Polygon Bikes. Retrieved 2019-02-22.