Port Wing, Wisconsin
|Port Wing, Wisconsin|
|• Total||1.150 sq mi (2.98 km2)|
|• Land||1.150 sq mi (2.98 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|• Density||140/sq mi (55/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 and 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1571798|
Port Wing (also Portwing) is an unincorporated census-designated place in the town of Port Wing, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, United States. The community is located on Wisconsin Highway 13, 30 miles (48 km) west of Bayfield. The Flagg River enters Lake Superior at Port Wing's harbor.
- "Port Wing, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation-Bayfield County, Wisconsin
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- South Shore School District
- Votesmart.org.-Gary Sherman
|This article about a location in Bayfield County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|