Prashasya Mitra Shastri
Dr. Prashasya Mitra Shastri is a Sanskrit poet and author who won the Sahitya Akademi Award for Sanskrit in 2009 for his Anabheepsitam, a collection of short stories. He also won the Kalidas Puraskar awarded by the Madhya Pradesh government's Kalidas Sanskrit Akademi. The award includes a letter of commendation and a cash prize of Rs 51000. He won the award for his contributions to Sanskrit literature and the two story collections and a collection of poetry he published in the year 2007–08. He has also won awards from the Sahitya Academies of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. He was the organiser for a three-day Rishi Balidaan Samaaroh in memory of Dayanand Saraswati in Ajmer in 2009. He is especially known for his light verse and stories featuring satire and irony.
- Narmada. Allahabad, 1997. With a foreword by Satya Vrat Shastri.
- Anabheepsitam: a selection of modern Sanskrit stories. Akshayavata Prakashan, Allahabad, 2007. 128 pages.
- Vyangyaarthakaumudi, 2010. Reviewed in Vakovakyam Sanskrit Research Journal, Vol. 4 Issue 5 (Oct 2010 – Mar 2011).
- Anāghrātaṃ Puṣpam
- "Poets dominate 2009 Sahitya Akademi Awards". The Hindu. 24 December 2009. Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "डा. प्रशस्य मित्र शास्त्री को कालिदास पुरस्कार". Dainik Jagran (in Hindi). Raebareli. 19 October 2009.
- "तीन दिवसीय ऋषि बलिदान समारोह का आगाज". Pressnote.in (in Hindi). Ajmer. 24 October 2009.
- Satyavrat Sastri (2006). Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures: Modern Sanskrit literature. Yash Publications. pp. 14, 24. ISBN 978-81-89537-06-7. Retrieved 15 December 2010.
- Jagdamba Prasad Sinha (1993). Prabhākara-Nārāyaṇa-Śriḥ: Studies in Indology and musicology : Dr. P.N. Kawthekar felicitation volume. Pratibha Prakashan. p. xviii. ISBN 978-81-85268-28-6. Retrieved 15 December 2010.
- Sanskrit Department Overview Archived 2011-07-21 at the Wayback Machine
- Satya Vrat Shastri: Foreword
- Table of contents