(Redirected from Prayer (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prayer or prayers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prayer is the active effort to communicate with a higher being, deity, or spirit.
Prayer or Prayers may also refer to::
- Prayer (Robin Schulz album)
- "Prayer", a song from The Scarlet Pimpernel musical
- "Prayer", a 1997 song by Sevendust from Sevendust
- "Prayer", a 1999 song by Secret Garden from Dawn of a New Century
- "Prayer", a 2002 song by Celine Dion from A New Day Has Come
- "Prayer", a 2004 song by Nami Tamaki from Greeting
- "Prayer" (Disturbed song), a 2002 song by Disturbed
- "Prayers" (In This Moment song)
- Prayers (rock duo)
- "The Prayer" (Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli song), a 1998 song by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
- "The Prayer" (Bloc Party song), a 2007 song by Bloc Party
- "The Prayer", a 2008 song by Kid Cudi from A Kid Named Cudi
- "The Prayer", a 2017 song by Lala Hsu from The Inner Me
- "Prayer", a poem by Patti Smith in kodak (book)
- Prayer (legal term), an official description of a plaintiff's demands
- "Prayer" (Farscape episode)
- The Prayer (film), a 2018 film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.