(Redirected from Prayer (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prayer or prayers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prayer is the active effort to communicate with a higher being, deity, or spirit.
Prayer or Prayers may also refer to::
- Prayer (Robin Schulz album)
- "Prayer", a song from The Scarlet Pimpernel musical
- "Prayer", a 1997 song by Sevendust from Sevendust
- "Prayer", a 1999 song by Secret Garden from Dawn of a New Century
- "Prayer", a 2002 song by Celine Dion from A New Day Has Come
- "Prayer", a 2004 song by Nami Tamaki from Greeting
- "Prayer" (Disturbed song), a 2002 song by Disturbed
- "Prayers" (In This Moment song)
- "Prayers", a 2018 song by Good Charlotte from Generation Rx
- Prayers (rock duo)
- "The Prayer" (Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli song), a 1998 song by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
- "The Prayer" (Bloc Party song), a 2007 song by Bloc Party
- "The Prayer", a 2008 song by Kid Cudi from A Kid Named Cudi
- "The Prayer", a 2017 song by Lala Hsu from The Inner Me
- "Prayer", a poem by Patti Smith in kodak (book)
- Prayer (legal term), an official description of a plaintiff's demands
- "Prayer" (Farscape episode)
- The Prayer (film), a 2018 film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.