Princess Alia Tabba
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Princess Alia Tabba|
|Princess Alia Tabbaa|
15 September 1964 |
|Spouse||Prince Feisal (m. 1987 - div. 2008)|
|Issue||Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal
Prince Omar bin Al Faisal
Princess Sara bint Al Faisal
Princess Aisha bint Al Faisal
|Father||Sayyid Tawfik Al-Tabbaa|
They have four children together:
- Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal (born on 11 February 1990).
- Prince Omar bin Al Faisal (born on 22 October 1993).
- Princess Sara bint Al Faisal (born on 27 March 1997) (twin of Aisha).
- Princess Aisha bint Al Faisal (born on 27 March 1997) (twin of Sara).
She is currently the President of the Promise Welfare Society. She is also President of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, and as of 2006 became the president of the Cerebral Palsy Foundation, following Queen Noor of Jordan.
- Spain : Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic (Kingdom of Spain, 26 May 2006).
- "AT A GLANCE: Princess Alia Tabbaa inaugurates childcare centre". Jordon Times. 23 February 2010. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- Royal Ark
- Boletín Oficial del Estado
|This biography of a member of a Middle Eastern royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|