|Industry||Role-playing, board games,|
Q WORKSHOP is a Polish company located in Poznań that specializes in design and production of polyhedral dice and dice accessories for use in various games (role-playing games, board games and tabletop wargames). They also run an online retail store and maintain an active social media community.
Q WORKSHOP was established in 2001 by Patryk Strzelewicz. Initially, the company sold its products via online auction services, but in 2005 a website and online store were also established. Currently there are over 120 designs of dice in stock.
The Q WORKSHOP dice are known for their distinct style and engravings, featuring various motifs such as : Elven, Dragon, Runic. In 2007 Q WORKSHOP begun production of licensed dice sets, starting with Call of Cthulhu dice set on license from Chaosium Inc., and following up in 2008 with Munchkin dice on license from Steve Jackson Games  and Pathfinder dice set on license from Paizo Publishing. In 2010, Q WORKSHOP produced a new licensed product based on Pinnacle Entertainment Group's Deadlands role-playing game.
The company offers a custom dice service allowing its clients to design and produce their own unique dice designs, which may then be added to the Q WORKSHOP public catalog.
In 2007 Patryk Strzelewicz was nominated to Entrepreneur of the Year Award hosted by Ernst & Young in the "New Business Category" for his involvement with Q WORKSHOP, and received a Keep Walking award for young business from Newsweek Polska.
It is the only company from Eastern Europe with membership in GAMA. In 2008 the Official Call of Cthulhu Dice won an Origins Award  for "Game Accessory of the Year 2007". A couple of years later, the Metal Steampunk Dice Set has won an Origins Award for Best Gaming Accessory of the Year 2012.
In 2015, the company has released its first Kickstarter campaign, for the Metal Pathfinder Dice Set, together with Paizo. During 30 day campaign, the company has gathered almost $300,000, surpassing its initial goal of $50,000.
- Nuke and Nuke 3D
- Celtic 3D
- Steampunk Clockwork
- Antique Fudge and Cyber Fudge
- United Kingdom
- Call of Cthulhu Dice
- Deadlands Dice
- Pathfinder Dice
- Legend of the Five Rings
- Arkham Horror
- The Strange
- Cypher System
- The Adventures of the East Mark
- Dragon Age Dice set
- Battletech Dice Set
- Batman & Joker Dice Sets
- Infinity Faction Dice Sets
- Dice Cups
- Dice Bags
- Dice Towers
- Staff (2007-08-04). "Official Call of Cthulhu Dice from Q-Workshop". Yog-sothoth.com. Retrieved 2008-04-29.[dead link]
- Staff (2008-04-03). "Q-workshop kicks off Munchkin Dice preorder !". Gaming Report. Retrieved 2008-04-29.[permanent dead link]
- Set of Orange & Black Deadlands Dice, Q-Workshop, retrieved 2010-08-09
- Staff (2007-11-28). "Dariusz Miłek is named the Entrepreneur of the Year 2007". Ernst & Young. Retrieved 2008-04-29.[dead link]
- Staff (2008-01-22). "Nagrody Keep Walking Award oraz tytuł Striding Man 2007 przyznane". Marketing przy Kawie. Retrieved 2008-04-29.
- KEEP WALKING AWARDS Archived April 23, 2008, at the Wayback Machine., Q-Workshop forums thread
- Staff (2008-06-29). "34th Annual Origins Awards winners". Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design. Retrieved 2008-07-01.