|Full name||Qi Yuhong|
|Born||25 August 1989|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
|Updated on 27 February 2017.|
Qi Yuhong (Chinese: 齐玉红; pinyin: Qí Yùhóng; born August 25, 1989) is a Chinese competitive archer. She won a bronze medal as a member of the Chinese women's archery team at the 2015 Asian Championships in Bangkok, Thailand, and eventually finished as one of the top 16 finalists in the individual recurve tournament at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Qi was selected to compete for the Chinese squad at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, shooting in both individual and team recurve tournaments. She opened the tournament by discharging 649 points, 20 perfect tens, and 5 bull's eyes to seal the eleventh seed heading to the knockout draw from the classification round, along with her trio's cumulative score of 1,933. In the women's team recurve, Qi and her younger compatriots Cao Hui and Wu Jiaxin directly advanced to the quarterfinals as the third-seeded squad, but they were eliminated early by the Italian women in a shocking 3–5 match. In the women's individual recurve, Qi bounced back from the trio's quarterfinal exit to reach the top sixteen round by disposing Brazil's home favorite Marina Canetta (7–1) and Slovakia's Alexandra Longová. However, she narrowly missed the quarterfinal match in a tough 6–5 shoot-off from her younger teammate Wu.
- "Qi Yuhong". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "女子射箭曹慧无缘8强 吴佳欣加赛6-5险胜齐玉红" [Women's archery: Cao Hui missed the top eight, Wu Jiaxin scored a 6–5 win over Qi Yuhong] (in Chinese). Sohu. 11 August 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "张弓搭箭 瞄金射靶(奥运大点兵·射箭)" [Archery team named for the Olympics, aiming a target for gold] (in Chinese). People's Daily. 6 July 2016. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "里约奥运：射箭女子个人排名赛结束 中国队晋级8强" [Rio Olympics: Chinese women's archery team directly qualified for the top eight in the ranking round of the tournament] (in Chinese). Sohu. 6 August 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Archery: Women's Team Quarterfinals". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 26 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "S.Korean women win 8th straight Olympic gold in team archery". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. 7 August 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Archery: Women's Individual Round of 16". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This biographical article relating to a Chinese archery figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|