|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
QuantiaMD is a free mobile and online community and collaboration platform for physicians  with more than 200,000 registered members who spend an average of 19 minutes per session collaborating on the site. QuantiaMD helps validated clinician members to stay ahead by participating in short expert presentations, asking each other questions, and discussing how to use what they learn within their practice. QuantiaMD® is a registered trademark of Quantia Inc, a privately held corporation headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA. It is part of Aptus Health, whose clients include pharmaceutical companies. QuantiaMD is a sophisticated marketing platform for the pharmaceutical industry.
Platform and content
QuantiaMD’s website, quantiamd.com, and mobile app feature short multimedia, interactive presentations on a variety of clinical and medical practice management topics. Presentations and cases are offered by some 500 QuantiaMD expert faculty members, who include physicians from academic institutions, group practices, and community medical centers. Presentations feature Q&A with community response built in and are available on all smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Reader Consult: Does the Culture of Medicine Enable Bad Behavior? - Health Blog - WSJ
- QuantiaMD Opens Social Network For Medical Residents - Healthcare
- Safeguard Scientifics Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Doctors pan efforts to fight re-admissions - Boston Business Journal
- MD News - QuantiaMD Community Choice Awards — A Happy Accident
- QuantiaMD allows busy clinicians access to quick and informative presentations on the go