|No. of stores and services||50+|
|No. of anchor tenants||4 (2 open, 2 vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||542,462 square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
Quincy Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Quincy, Illinois. It features amc Slumberland Furniture, with two vacant anchors last occupied by Bergner's and Sears. The mall is managed by Cullinan Properties.
The mall was originally a shopping center called Miracle Mile, built in the 1950s. In 1978, it was expanded into an enclosed property anchored by Bergner's and Sears, with J. C. Penney added on in 1982. In 2006, Cullinan Properties bought the mall from Casto. Six years later, Cullinan asked for the city of Quincy to expand a redevelopment agreement made in 2006. J. C. Penney announced that it would close the Quincy Mall store by April 2015. After its closure, its space was occupied by Slumberland Furniture two years later. The Bergner's store was closed and liquidated in August 2018 following the cessation of Bergner's parent company Bon-Ton.
The parent company of the final original anchor store, Sears Holdings, announced the closure of the Sears store and automotive center on May 17, 2018. After that and Bergner's closed, Slumberland Furniture and Amc was the only anchor left.
- "Quincy Mall". Cullinan Properties. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Eighinger, Steve (7 January 2015). "'Surprised and disappointed': Shoppers react to april closing of JCPenney store". Herald-Whig. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Szoke, Anita (10 April 2006). "Retail developer extends reach". Peoria Journal-Star. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Busen, Jamie. "Quincy Mall owners seek to adjust redevelopment deal". Quincy Journal. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Hardy, Scott (7 January 2015). "Quincy's JC Penney store closing this spring". Quincy Journal. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Quincy's Bergner's store set to close". Herald-Whig. 20180418110244. Retrieved 2018-07-06. Check date values in:
- "Sears closing Quincy store; third mall anchor to close since 2015". Herald-Whig. 20180517142002. Retrieved 2018-07-06. Check date values in: