|The Blacklist episode|
|Episode no.||Season 2|
|Directed by||Karen Gaviola|
|Written by||J. R. Orci|
|Original air date||April 30, 2015|
The team investigate a Blacklister named Quon Zhang, a criminal known for making dead corpses into "Art." Tom and Liz are forced to work together on the case and grow closer. Liz delves into Reddington's past to find answers about her own and about her mother.
"Quon Zhang" premiered on NBC on April 30, 2015 in the 9–10 p.m. time slot. The episode garnered a 1.2/4 Nielsen rating with 6.60 million viewers, making it the third highest-rated show in its time slot behind ABC's Grey's Anatomy and CBS's Mom. It was also the thirty-third highest-rated television show of the week.
Ross Bonaime of Paste gave the episode a 6.4/10, stating: "After some of the big events from the last episode 'Quon Zhang' attempts to still follow up on those moments, but because of the show’s insistence on having a new person on the list every week, it bogs down what could be some compelling, bigger picture moments."
Jason Evans of The Wall Street Journal gave a mixed review of the episode, writing: "This was largely a set up episode, almost a 2-parter, to get us to the events of next week, when Karakurt will start blowing stuff up in the US. I’m glad the powers-that-be at The Blacklist didn’t drag out the mystery of the picture."
- "Episode Title: (#220) "QUON ZHANG"". The Futon Critic. 2015-04-30. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Bibel, Sara (2015-05-01). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Bones' Adjusted Up; 'American Crime' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Tribune Digital Ventures. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Levin, Gary (2015-05-05). "Nielsens: NFL Draft, 'Secrets and Lies'". USA Today. Gannett Company. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Bonaime, Ross (2015-05-01). "The Blacklist Review: "Quon Zhang"". Paste. Paste Media Group. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Evans, Jason (2015-04-30). "'The Blacklist' Recap: Season 2, Episode 20, 'Quon Zhang'". The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company. Retrieved 2015-06-07.