|Traded as||NASDAQ: RDWR|
|CEO: Roy Zisapel |
CFO: Doron Abramovitch
COO: Gabi Malka
|Revenue||US$ 216.57 million (2015)|
|US$ 18.57 million (2015)|
Number of employees
Radware Ltd. is a provider of cybersecurity and application delivery solutions[buzzword] for physical, cloud and software-defined data centers. Radware's corporate headquarters are located in Mahwah, New Jersey and international headquarters are located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The company also has offices in Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. Radware is a member of the Rad Group of companies and its shares are traded on NASDAQ.
Radware co-founder Mr. Roy Zisapel has served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director since the company's inception in April 1997. In 1999 the company had an initial public offering and was listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Zisapel holds a 3.4 percent stake in the company. His father, Yehuda Zisapel, is the largest shareholder, with a 15 percent stake.
In January 2019, Radware expanded its cloud security portfolio with the acquisition of ShieldSquare, a market-leading bot management solutions[buzzword] provider. In January 2017, Radware acquired Seculert, a SaaS cloud-based provider of protection against enterprise network breach and data exfiltration. In February 2013, Radware acquired Strangeloop Networks, a leader in web performance optimization (WPO) solutions[buzzword] for e-commerce and enterprise applications. In April 2007, Radware acquired Covelight Systems, a provider of web application auditing and monitoring tools. In February 2009, Radware acquired Nortel’s application delivery business. In November 2005, Radware acquired V-Secure Technologies, a leading provider of behavioral-based network intrusion prevention solutions.[buzzword]
Radware’s products and services include cloud services (Cloud WAF, Cloud DDoS Protection, Cloud Workload Protection, Cloud Web Acceleration, Cloud Malware Protection, and Bot Manager), application and network security (DefensePro, AppWall, DefenseFlow), application delivery and load balancing (Alteon, AppWall, FastView, AppXML, LinkProof NG), and management and monitoring (APSolute Vision, MSSP Portal, Application Performance Monitoring, vDirect).
The company sells its products worldwide through distributors and resellers located in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Its customers include financial services, insurance, e-Commerce, manufacturing, retail, government, healthcare, education, and transportation services and carriers. Radware’s more than 12,500 customers include Switch, Hexatom, QuadraNet, ProtonMail, Convergys, SingleHop, OnlineTech, Limelight Networks, BlackMesh and Brinkster.
Most recently, Radware was awarded WAF and Anti DDoS Vendor of the Year at Frost & Sullivan’s 2019 India ICT Awards and was positioned as a leader in IDC MarketScape for Global DDoS Prevention. In 2018, Radware received several awards, including WAF Vendor of the Year Award (Frost & Sullivan), Cloud Computing Product of the Year (TMC and Cloud Computing Magazine), and the Fortress Cyber Security Award (Business Intelligence Group).
- "Profile: Radware Ltd (RDWR.O)". Reuters.
- "Radware: Locations". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "About Radware". Radware.
- "Radware: Management". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- Radware on NASDAQ, NASDAQ
- "Cyber Attacks a Boon to Radware Sales: Israel Overnight". 12 February 2013 – via www.bloomberg.com.
- Osborne, Charlie. "Radware acquires ShieldSquare in botnet, cloud security push". ZDNet. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Radware Acquires Threat Detection firm Seculert | SecurityWeek.Com". www.securityweek.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- Greene, Tim (2013-02-08). "Radware buys Strangeloop for Web acceleration in $8.4M deal". Network World. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- Greene, Tim (2007-04-30). "Radware buys Covelight Systems". Network World. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- Bednarz, Ann (2009-04-02). "Radware pays $18 million for Nortel's Alteon assets". Network World. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- Hochmuth, Phil (2005-11-30). "Radware buys IPS/IDS vendor V-Secure for $15 million". Network World. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "DDoS Services: Cloud Security Products and Solutions | Radware". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Radware: Media Kit". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Radware Awarded as 'WAF and Anti DDoS Vendor of the Year' at Frost & Sullivan's 2019 India ICT Awards".
- "Radware Positioned As a Leader In IDC MarketScape For Global DDoS Prevention". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Radware: Awards". www.radware.com. Retrieved 2019-08-21.