(Redirected from Raf)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RAF, Raf, raf, or raf- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RAF is the Royal Air Force, the air force of the United Kingdom.
RAF or Raf may also refer to:
- Red Army Faction, also known as the Baader-Meinhof Group, a left-wing militant group in West Germany
- Riga Autobus Factory (Rīgas Autobusu Fabrika), a Latvian bus factory
- Rodez AF, known as le Raf, a French football club
- Road Accident Fund, South Africa's state insurer that covers all road traffic accidents on its roads
- Recreational Aviation Foundation, preserves, maintains, and creates airstrips for recreational access for general aviation in the United States.
Military and paramilitary
- Rapid Action Force, India's elite paramilitary police force
- Royal Aircraft Factory, UK, 1912–1918, then renamed Royal Aircraft Establishment
- Royal Air Force (disambiguation), several air forces other than the British
- Russian Air Force, the air force of the Russian Federation
- Raf (singer) (born 1959), the common name of Italian singer Raffaele Riefoli
- Raf de Gregorio (born 1977), New Zealand soccer player
- Raf Simons (born 1968), Belgian fashion designer
- Raf Vallone (1916–2002), Italian actor and film star
- "Raf" (song), by ASAP Mob (2017)
- Raf kinase, family of proto-oncogenes including ARAF, BRAF and c-Raf
- Risk Adjustment Factor, in health insurance, used to assess and issue a monthly insurance premium
- restricted/rigid amorphous fraction, molecular mobility of some fraction of the amorphous phase may
be restrained by the crystalline phase and by the inorganic filler. This fraction is called the restricted/rigid amorphous fraction (RAF).
- Retired after finishing, a sailing race term
- Road Accident Fund, a South African government compensation scheme
- All pages beginning with RAF
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.