(Redirected from Raf)
|Look up RAF, Raf, raf, or raf- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RAF is the Royal Air Force, the air force of the United Kingdom.
RAF or Raf may also refer to:
- Red Army Faction, also known as the The Baader-Meinhof Group, a left-wing militant group in West Germany
- Riga Autobus Factory (Rīgas Autobusu Fabrika), a Latvian bus factory
- Rodez AF, known as le Raf, a French football club
- Road Accident Fund, South Africa's state insurer that covers all road traffic accidents on its roads
Military and paramilitary
- Rapid Action Force, India's elite paramilitary police force
- Red Army Faction, the Baader-Meinhof Group, a German left wing terrorist organisation active from 1970 to 1998
- Royal Aircraft Factory, UK, 1912–1918, then renamed Royal Aircraft Establishment
- Royal Air Force (disambiguation), several air forces other than the British
- Russian Air Force, the air force of the Russian Federation
- Raf de Gregorio (born 1977), New Zealand soccer player
- Raffaele Riefoli (born 1959), Italian singer, songwriter known as 'Raf'
- Raf Simons (born 1968), Belgian fashion designer
- Raf Vallone (1916–2002), Italian actor and film star
- Raf kinase, family of proto-oncogenes including ARAF, BRAF and c-Raf
- Risk Adjustment Factor, in health insurance, used to assess and issue a monthly insurance premium
- Retired after finishing, a sailing race term
- Road Accident Fund, a South African government compensation scheme
- All pages beginning with "RAF"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.