Railway stations in Bolivia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Following is a list of railway stations in Bolivia, categorized by eastern and western networks. The eastern and western networks do not directly connect, except via a roundabout route through Argentina.
Many lines originally were 762mm gauge; some, but not all, have been converted to 1000mm gauge.
Towns served by rail
- Guaqui (3822m) - branch terminus and inland port
- Viacha - junction
- La Paz (3640m) - terminus and national administrative capital
- Oruro, Bolivia (3710m) - junction
- Cochabamba (2574m) - terminus
- Potosí - branch
- Sucre (2750m) - branch terminus and national constitutional capital
- Uyuni (3670m) - junction for line to Chile
- Villazón - border with Argentina
Open or Closed?
- Uncia - branch terminus - mine
- Trinidad (130m) - terminus
- Santa Rosa del Sara
- Montero (292m)
- Santa Cruz - junction for Trinidad and Puerto Suárez
- Villamontes (439m)
- Yacuiba- border with Argentina
- San José de Chiquitos (304m)
- Santa Ana de Velasco
- Puerto Suárez (117m) - border with Brazil
- 2013, September, design consultancy for Montero-Bulo Bulo railway 
- 2010, October, Peru and Bolivia agreed to transfer land from Peru to Bolivia to provide Bolivia with access to the sea, to replace the lands stolen & lost in the War of the Pacific with Chile.
- Ilo, Peru (15m) port to be leased to Bolivia
- Puerto Suárez