Rana Parshad Sodha
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rana Parshad aka Rana Patta was 18th king of Amarkot(Umerkot)(1530/1556). Who gave refugee to Mughal king Humayun when we has defeated by Sher Shah Suri and nobody was offering him refugee because every kingdom was frightened of Sher Shah Suri.
Rana Parshad Singh was grandson of Rana Champa and son of Rana Ganga. He had a son named Rana Chandersen Sodha.
In popular culture
It is said that when Akbar become the king of Delhi, he banned revenue taxes in the areas of Tharparkar and Amarkot. The famous poet of Sindh Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai has said in his Sindhi poetry in Shah Jo Risalo "Nika Jhal nika jad nika raher deh mein" means that in kingdom of Rana there is no revenue or governmental tax, everybody lives prosperous life.
- "Umerkot (Jagir) Rulers and brief History". www.chiefacoins.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- Hasan, Shazia (2015-04-03). "Footprints: The ties that bind". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2019-03-16.
- Rathore, Abhinay. "Amarkot (Jagir)". Rajput Provinces of India. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Meet Rana Hamir Singh, PPP's first pick on minority reserved seat in Sindh". The Express Tribune. 2018-08-03. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Momal Rano – Good Times". www.goodtimes.com.pk. Retrieved 2019-03-15.