Randy Jackson (offensive lineman)
|Date of birth:||March 6, 1944|
|Place of birth:||Lake City, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Lake City (FL)|
|NFL Draft:||1966 / Round: 4 / Pick: 51|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Randall Belford Jackson (born March 6, 1944) is an American former college and professional football player who was an offensive lineman in the National Football League (NFL) for eight years during the 1960s and 1970s. Jackson played college football for the University of Florida, and thereafter, he played professionally for the Chicago Bears of the NFL.
Jackson received an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where he was a tackle for coach Ray Graves' Florida Gators football team from 1963 to 1965. As a senior in 1965, he was a member of the first Gators squad to ever receive an invitation from a "major" bowl, the 1966 Sugar Bowl. Jackson graduated from Florida with a bachelor's degree in business administration in 1968, and was later inducted into the University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame as a "Gator Great."
- Florida Gators football, 1960–69
- List of Chicago Bears players
- List of Florida Gators football players in the NFL
- List of University of Florida alumni
- Pro-Football-Reference.com, Players, Randy Jackson. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- databaseFootball.com, Players, Randy Jackson. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- 2011 Florida Gators Football Media Guide, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, p. 182 (2011). Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- F Club, Hall of Fame, Gator Greats. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame, Draft History, 1966 Draft. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- National Football League, Historical Players, Randy Jackson. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- Carlson, Norm, University of Florida Football Vault: The History of the Florida Gators, Whitman Publishing, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia (2007). ISBN 0-7948-2298-3.
- Golenbock, Peter, Go Gators! An Oral History of Florida's Pursuit of Gridiron Glory, Legends Publishing, LLC, St. Petersburg, Florida (2002). ISBN 0-9650782-1-3.
- Hairston, Jack, Tales from the Gator Swamp: A Collection of the Greatest Gator Stories Ever Told, Sports Publishing, LLC, Champaign, Illinois (2002). ISBN 1-58261-514-4.
- McCarthy, Kevin M., Fightin' Gators: A History of University of Florida Football, Arcadia Publishing, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (2000). ISBN 978-0-7385-0559-6.
- McEwen, Tom, The Gators: A Story of Florida Football, The Strode Publishers, Huntsville, Alabama (1974). ISBN 0-87397-025-X.
- Nash, Noel, ed., The Gainesville Sun Presents The Greatest Moments in Florida Gators Football, Sports Publishing, Inc., Champaign, Illinois (1998). ISBN 1-57167-196-X.