The Red Thread
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Thread)
The Red Thread may refer to:
- In Greek mythology, Theseus rescued himself out of the labyrinth of Minotaur by following a red thread, given to him by Ariadne
- In logic and computer science, an algorithm based on this myth is named Ariadne’s thread
- Red string of fate, an East Asian mythological belief
- Red thread disease, a fungal infection common on grass lawns
- The Red Thread (De Rode Draad), the Dutch advocacy and support group for prostitutes
- The Red Thread (Arab Strap album), 2001
- The Red Thread (Lucy Kaplansky album), 2004
- Akai Ito (video game), literally Red Thread, a Japanese video game
- Akai Ito (TV series), a 2008–2009 Japanese television drama
- Akai Ito (film) a 2008 film released together with the television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Red Thread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.