|Look up red alert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red Alert is the highest level of emergency in several warning systems.
The level is used, e.g., by the U.S. Homeland Security Advisory System (Civil defense siren), the British BIKINI state and Ontario's Red Alert emergency bulletin. A well known fictional example appears in the Star Trek franchise, where it is the equivalent of General Quarters.
Red Alert may also refer to:
- Red Alert (album), a 1998 release by American punk band Agent 51
- Red Alert (band), British Oi! band formed in 1979
- "Red Alert" (song), by Basement Jaxx from the 1999 album Remedy
- "Red Alert", a song by Miami bass artist DJ Laz
- "Red Alert", a song by Quiet Riot from Condition Critical
- "Red Alert", a song by Damage Case from A Battalion of Bombers in a Chorus of Fire
- Red Alert, an album by reggae and dance hall artist Sizzla
- "Red Alert", a song and album by Warp 11
- Kool DJ Red Alert, hip hop DJ from the group Boogie Down Productions
Novels and films
- Red Alert (novel), 1958 novel by Peter George
- Red Alert (film), 1977 film based on a novel by Harold King
- Red Alert: The War Within, a 2010 Indian film
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert series, a video game series
- Red Alert (arcade), 1980s arcade game
- Red Alert (game show), a game show in the United Kingdom, which is also in conjunction with the National Lottery
- Red Alert (Transformers), two characters in the Transformers toyline
- Red Alert Syndicate, fictional organization in Mega Man X7
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Alert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.