|Township||Crooked Creek Township|
|Elevation||673 ft (205 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55919 and 55921|
|GNIS feature ID||649929|
Clear Creek and Crooked Creek both flow through the community, with the Mississippi River located nearby.
Nearby places include Brownsville, Caledonia, and Eitzen. Reno had a post office from 1880 to 1935. The community was named for Jesse L. Reno, a Union officer killed in the American Civil War at the Battle of South Mountain.
- "Reno, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Houston County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 239.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2013/2014 edition
|This article about a location in Houston County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|