Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up riana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Several names sound like Riana:
- Riana Scheepers (born 1957), Afrikaans author. She received her PhD from the University of Cape Town. She writes children's books, short fiction, and poetry
- Rihana, a Persian pop music singer from Tajikistan
- Rhianna (singer) (born 1983), R&B singer from England
- Rihanna (born 1988), pop music singer from Barbados
- The Sacred Riana (born 13 July 1992), real name: Marie Antoinette Riana Graharani
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.