||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||11 October 1919
|Died||14 February 1968 (aged 48)|
|Years of service||1939–45|
|Unit||4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Richard Utgenannt (11 October 1919 – 14 February 1968) was a Hauptsturmführer (Captain) in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II, while in command of the 3rd Company, 4th SS Panzer Battalion (4th SS Polizei Division), in November 1943.
- 14th Company, 8th SS Panzer Grenadier Regiment
- 3rd Company, 4th SS Panzer Sturmgeschütz Battalion
- 4th SS Panzerjager Battalion
- 4th SS Panzer Battalion
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Mitcham, Samuel W (2007). Retreat to the Reich : the German defeat in France, 1944. Mechanicsburg, PA: Stackpole Books. ISBN 978-0-8117-3384-7.
|This biographical article related to the military of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|