|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Tero Sarkkinen (Founder), Jonas Geust (CEO)|
Number of employees
Rightware is a Finnish software development company that provides user interface software for automotive and other embedded industries. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Rightware has offices in Silicon Valley, Detroit, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, London and Munich. In 2015, Deloitte nominated Rightware on its "Fast 50" list of 50 fastest growing tech companies.
||This section reads like a press release or a news article and/or is entirely based on routine coverage. (July 2017)|
In January 2011, Rightware officially released their UI design software called Kanzi UI Solution, and demonstrated a stereoscopic 3D home screen for Android made by Kanzi at Mobile World Congress 2011.
In 2013 it was announced that Audi was using Rightware's Kanzi software for developing digital user interfaces for Audi cars. The first commercial vehicle (Audi A3) with Kanzi technology was shipped in June 2012. At CES 2014, Audi revealed its fully digital Virtual Cockpit instrument cluster, created using Rightware Kanzi.
In May 2013, Rightware raised another $5.2 million in venture capital funding.
- Kanzi Studio: provides a PC-based real-time WYSIWYG editor for designers and embedded engineers to create and customize user interfaces that run on embedded hardware.
- Kanzi Engine: run-time system that enables UI designs to be executed on any device supporting OpenGL ES.
Kanzi Performance Analyzer
Kanzi Performance Analyzer is a performance measurement toolkit for automotive hardware and software platforms. By running a series of tests based on automotive Human-Machine Interface (HMI) use cases, the toolkit provides the user with reports and insight over the performance of available automotive platforms, helping them choose the right hardware and software platform.
- "BaseMark GUI from RightWare Launches: SoCs Benchmarked". AnandTech. 2011-01-11. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- "Technology Fast 50 2015 listing | Deloitte Finland | Fast 50". Deloitte Finland. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- Vesterinen, Ville (2010-01-08). "Rightware Buys Futuremark's Mobile Unit And Closes A €3m Investment". ArcticStartup. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- Kyle Thibaut (2011-02-12). "Exclusive: Images And Video Of Rightware's Stereoscopic 3D Android Interface | TechCrunch". Crunchgear.com. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- Takahashi, Dean (30 January 2013). "Rightware finds a home for its Kanzi user interface in car computers and mobile devices". VentureBeat. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Nguyen, Hubert (29 January 2013). "Rightware’s Kanzi Interface May Soon Power Your Car Dashboard". Übergizmo. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "User controls and display in the new Audi A3". Audi. 8 March 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Lomas, Natasha (14 May 2013). "Finnish Startup Rightware Closes $5.2M Series B To Drive Global Growth Of Its Embedded UI Creation Tool Business". TechCrunch. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Rightware sold its benchmark businessChester, Brandon (8 May 2015). "Rightware's BenchMark Division Acquired By Benchmark". AnandTech. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Nissan uses Rightware user interface for Gripz concept car". Telematics News. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- "Rightware Kanzi Partner Program Announces Founding Members at CES 2016 | Rightware". www.rightware.com. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- "Rightware: Finns help car industry to go digital | Tekes". www.tekes.fi. Retrieved 2016-03-31.