From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roar (film))
|Look up roar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roar may refer to:
- Roar (utterance), a sound produced by certain animals
- Roar (given name), a masculine Norwegian given name
- Roar! (newspaper), the King's College London student newspaper
- The Roar, a 2008 novel by Emma Clayton
- Brisbane Roar FC, an Australian football club (formerly Queensland Roar FC)
- Roar (roller coaster), two roller coasters at Six Flags America and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Roar (dubious Danish king), see Hrothgar, a dubious legendary king of Denmark
ROAR may refer to:
- ROAR Magazine, an independent online publication
- Radio Operated Auto Racing, the sanctioning body of competitive radio controlled car racing in the United States and Canada
- ROAR National Championships, the eponymous national championship
- ROAR Registry of Open Access Repositories, an index and search engine for open-access institutional repositories
- Restore Our Alienated Rights, a Boston organization formed to oppose desegregation busing
- Rise Organise and Rebuild Guyana Movement, a political party in Guyana, allied with the Guyana Action Party
- Reach Out and Read, an American organization that advocates for childhood literacy
Television and film
- Roar (1981 film), a film set in Africa and produced by Tippi Hedren
- Roar (2014 film), a Bollywood film directed by Kamal Sadanah.
- Roar (TV series), a television drama set in 4th century Ireland
- Roar (UK TV series), a CBBC television series about the animals in a zoo
- "Roar" (song), a song by Katy Perry
- Rrröööaaarrr, an album by Canadian progressive metal band Voivod
- "Roar", a song by Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso from the soundtrack of Monsters University
- "Roar", a song by Treat from the album Coup De Grace (2010)
- "Roar!", an instrumental by Michael Giacchino from the film Cloverfield
- Curling, also known as "the roaring game"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.